The unique naturopathic course of treatment „named after the naturopath Johann Schroth” has had its ‘cradle’ in Oberstaufen since the immediate post-war years and today it is the only Schroth therapy spa town in the world.
With a saltless, fat-free diet devoid of animal protein and providing 450 – 500 kcal per day, together with morning body wraps and a special drinking regime (in which you can also drink wine in therapeutic doses), you shed your surplus pounds quickly and easily. .
Through changing stimuli, such as eating and fasting, drinking and thirsting, cooling down and warming up, exercise and rest the self-healing powers of the body are activated, illnesses alleviated and spirit and soul refreshed.
The Schroth course of therapy is indicated for the following:
- cardiovascular system diseases and disorders
- metabolic disorders especially metabolic syndrome
- with diabetes mellitus
- with lipid metabolism disorders
- with gout
- rheumatic diseases
- degenerative diseases of the skeletal system
- psycho-physical exhaustion up to burnout